Monday, June 13, 2011

A Mighty Outpouring

My Amazing Jesus,

Thank You for Your unfailing love, for the way You continually pour out Your mercy and grace. Thank You for the way You gently show me the things in my heart, in myself that are not good. Jesus, thank You for purifying my heart, for removing every thing that hinders me from walking closely with You. Thank You for what You are doing in the body of Christ. Oh how beautiful it is! I feel it in my spirit: Revival is about to break out in a big way in the body of believers here in the Atlanta area. Keep pouring Your Spirit into the hearts of the people who are fully seeking You. Jesus, we (the body of Christ) want more of You. We want You to work in and through us in unimaginable ways. We want thousands upon thousands to be saved in our city due to the massive outpouring of Your Spirit, Jesus. I am waiting for You with great expectation to do mighty things in the churches in my area. I have visions of people falling at Your feet, weeping in repentance, craving Your love, wanting more of You. Jesus, show the world who You are. Show them Your radical love. Speak to the hearts of all the people who call You, "Lord." Let each of them come to know You deeply and intimately. Raise us up to be the Church You want for us to be. Jesus, make us ready for Your return, without a blemish or stain. Let us be a Church who loves You fully and loves each other perfectly. Let each follower of You be so focused on You that they would not look to each other, but only to You. Let Your perfect unity and love rule in the hearts of all Your followers. I am ready to see You do great and marvelous things in my city. I love You, Jesus, with all my heart. Amen.


Whispers from God:

As you keep seeking Me and calling on Me, I will pour out My Spirit on your city. It will be like nothing you have ever seen before. Keep seeking. Keep asking. Keep chasing after Me with all of Your heart. My Glory will be revealed in the lives of those fully surrendered to Me.

No comments: