Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Faith Alone

Our Mighty Jesus,

Thank You for Your marvelous love. Thank You for the way You make every circumstance turn to good for those who love You. Thank You for Your grace. Jesus, will You fill the hearts of Christians with an unwavering faith? Pour out Your Spirit in a mighty way on those who are fully seeking You. Jesus, we need more of Your anointing power on this earth. Please send it, Jesus. Give us a sign in the natural of what You are doing in the spiritual realm. Jesus, protect this country from disaster. Show the people how desperately they need you. Revive the hearts of Your people. Cause them to fall down in repentance and to turn from their wicked ways. Let Your Spirit fill this city and spread to the surrounding cities, and ultimately around the world. Jesus, come in a mighty wind and fill this earth with Your Presence. I love You with all my heart. Amen.

Whispers from God:

I am looking for followers who will dare to live by faith alone. I am waiting to do great and mighty things for all who are willing to trust and wait. I have so much waiting for those who want Me and My power.

No comments: