Thursday, June 23, 2011

Hidden in Christ


There is a fierce battle raging around us. I believe the battle is more intense at this present time than it ever has been because we are living in the "Last Days." There are souls that need to be saved before the return of Christ. In Ephesians 6:12, it tells us that our battle is not against flesh and blood but against the powers and principalities that want to thwart God's perfect plan.

I have discovered that the safest place to be during the intense battle is in my secret hiding place with Jesus.

Victory comes to those who are completely hidden in Christ.


It's a hard message to receive, but when we have sin in our hearts, it's impossible to hide in Christ. Even the slightest amount of resentment or pride will open up the door in our hearts for darkness.

Light and darkness cannot be in the same room. It's either dark when the lights are off or it becomes light when the light has been turned on.

There is no in between place of hiding in Christ. The days are over for lukewarm Christianity. A person must be completely surrendered to Christ or the powers and principalities will take them over during these dark days for our world.

I pray that every person that reads this will come enter into the light of Christ and live abundantly, live fully hidden in His love.


Our Wonderful Jesus,

I thank You for Your marvelous love and for Your light that floods out all darkness. I praise You for what you are doing on this earth. I lift up the body of Christ to You today. I pray that each one who calls himself a Christian will truly submit his heart to You. I pray that each believer will be drawn to Your goodness and grace. I pray that Your Spirit will permeate the churches in this country. Jesus, Let Your light snuff out all the darkness that has tried to invade the Church. Jesus, we need true revival to come to every heart. Revive the hearts of Your people, Jesus. Help the Church stand strong and make a bold statement for the world to see. Let us be a strong and mighty people who brings light to the world. Jesus, our country needs You desperately. Come and rescue our cities with a great move of Your Spirit. Send Your anointing power like never before. Prepare the hearts of the people to receive the outpouring that You're about to release. Jesus, I'm waiting with great expectation for the work You are going to do. Thank You for Your perfect love and for rebuilding my home, my city, and my country. I love You, Jesus, with all my heart. Amen.



Whispers from God:

Submit to Me and run away from darkness. My light will permeate your soul and keep you in My perfect peace.

No comments: