Saturday, July 9, 2011

Quiet Moments


Psalm 37:7

"Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him..."

Do you ever just sit and listen for God's voice?

My day is not complete unless I sit quietly, waiting on God to reveal His love to me. I love to ask the Lord, "What would You like to say to me today?" Without fail, He speaks. It's the best thing in my life. Nothing satisfies the soul more than to hear the Maker of the Universe speak words into my heart.

Jesus,

I thank You for being the greatest joy of my life. Thank You for restoring my soul. Thank You for healing every hurt. Thank You for making me whole. Thank You for speaking words of love and guidance into my heart. You are the answer to all of life's problems. I pray for every person who has not found life in You. Jesus, bring revival to this world. Ignite a fire in the young people of my city and country. May all the people that are hurting or lacking anything turn to You and find all that their souls are longing for. I trust You to bring change to this broken world. I love You with all my heart. Amen.

Whispers from God:

Listen closely to Me everyday. I'm always waiting for you to listen so that I may whisper words of love to you. Don't let the responsibilities of life become more important than communing with Me. You'll never find what your soul longs for unless you take time to hear my voice.

A Thought to Ponder:

Quiet moments bring refreshment to the soul. ~ Amy

No comments: