Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Revival is Here


Verse of the Day:


Isaiah 57:15 (New King James Version)

15 For thus says the High and Lofty One
Who inhabits eternity, whose name is Holy:

“ I dwell in the high and holy place,
With him who has a contrite and humble spirit,
To revive the spirit of the humble,
And to revive the heart of the contrite ones.

My Beloved Jesus,

Thank You for what You are doing in my church and other churches around America. The atmosphere is changing in my church and I see that revival has begun. People are turning to You in their brokenness and it is a beautiful thing to watch. Jesus, pour Your Spirit onto my church and the other congregations in Atlanta. Let us be a forerunner in the reviving of America. Let the flames of Your Spirit consume our hearts. Let all the people who come to our churches sense Your Presence and Your love. Make us a strong group of people, fully awakened by Your Spirit. Purify the hearts of Your people, O’ Lord. Make us ready for Your return. Oh how I love You, Jesus. Amen.

Whispers from God:

I am pouring My Spirit on those that are seeking Me with all of their hearts. I will anoint those who humble themselves completely.

A Thought to Ponder:

Revival begins in one person and spreads like fire. ~ Amy


No comments: