Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Joy in Jesus

For all the people that are enduring hardships at this moment, I want to encourage you to keep pressing into Jesus.

I have endured hardships of all kinds. Marital strife, poverty, chronic health issues were all part of my past. But Jesus placed an unbelievable joy in my heart long before He delivered me from my hard circumstances.

As a woman who has been tested beyond what I thought I was capable of, I can say with certainty that it is possible to have immense joy while experiencing trials.

It was during the most excruciating seasons that I found the most intense joy. Jesus is joy.

Don't give up.

Jesus is with you.

He will reveal Himself to you in unimaginable ways if you seek Him with all your heart.

Press into God like you never have before and you will find immeasurable joy in Jesus.

 

Whispers from God:

Don't look to the left or to the right. Look straight ahead. Keep your eyes fixed on Me. I will sustain you. Know that I am for you. If I am for you then you don't need to worry. Let the joy you find in Me carry you.

No comments: