Monday, March 21, 2011

Hope for the Hurting

Verse of the Day:
 

Psalm 34:18 (NIV)

"The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."


My Dear Jesus,


My heart is broken for the people in Japan. Yet I know You will make something beautiful out of their despair. Place a burden in the hearts of Your children to reach out and help the hurting people in Japan. Let the Japanese people see You do miracles and wonders in the midst of the chaos. I trust You, Jesus, to restore their broken land. I love You. Amen.

Whispers from God:

I will go wherever I am called upon to help those who trust in Me. I will heal the brokenhearted and restore what has been lost.

A Thought to Ponder:

God wants to use every believer to bring hope to the world. ~ Amy

No comments: