Thursday, May 13, 2010

Living in His Promises


Verse of the Day: Luke 1:45

NIV: “Blessed is she who has believed what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished.”

The Message: “Blessed woman, who believed what God said, believed every word would come true.”

A Prayer:

Father,

Oh how my heart adores You. Your love has captured my heart forever. With every moment that passes by, I think of You and the great things You have done for me. My heart is overcome with joy for the goodness You have poured in my life. I will sing You praises for all of eternity. I will always remember the days when my life was turned up side down and You spoke softly to me about Your good plans for my life. Now, my heart rejoices to be living in the promises You made to me so many years ago. Father, I thank You for encouraging me when I had a hard time believing You had good in store for me. I praise You for always giving me the strength to go on when I had nothing left inside of me. May I spend the rest of my life telling the world of Your goodness. Help me to never stop believing in the promises of Your Word. I love you, my Daddy. Amen.

Whispers from God:

Blessed are you, my child, because you have believed and accepted My promises for your life. I have so much more in store for you…more than you could ever hope for or imagine. I am a God of greatness and I desire to do great things for you. Keep your eyes focused on Me. Don’t look away to the distractions of the world. Continually keep your spirit meshed with My Spirit and you will continually stay at peace.

A Thought to Ponder:

Living in God's promises makes the soul flourish. ~ Amy


No comments: