Thursday, April 29, 2010

Enjoy Today


Verse of the Day:

Matthew 6: 34

NIV: “Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

The Message: “Give your entire attention to what God is doing right now, and don’t get worked up about what may or may not happen tomorrow. God will help you deal with whatever hard things come up when the time comes.”

A Prayer:

Father,

Thank You for Your goodness and love. Thank You for this place of rest You have brought me to. Help me to continually stay in tune with Your voice and to continually stay at peace. May I fully savor each day You give to me and not waste precious time being concerned about tomorrow. I love you, my Daddy. Amen.

Whispers from God:

Enjoy the ride. Don’t try to rush things. My plan for your life will unfold one piece at a time. Savor each piece of the plan I give to you, rather than using energy thinking about tomorrow. Keep your spirit in tune with My Spirit, and you will be amazed.

A Thought to Ponder:

Enjoy today instead of worrying about tomorrow. ~ Amy

No comments: