Friday, April 23, 2010

A Glorious Makeover


Verse of the Day: Haggai 2:9

NIV: "The glory of this present house will be greater than the glory of the former house, says the Lord Almighty. And in this place I will grant peace, declares the Lord Almighty."

The Message: "This Temple is going to end up far better than it started out, a glorious beginning but an even more glorious finish: a place in which I will hand out wholeness and holiness."

A Prayer:

Father,

How can I ever thank You enough for the restoration You have done in my life? It’s greater than anything I could have ever hoped for. You have taken my messed up life and created a beautiful work of art. You have filled my house with Your glory. I remember the long nights filled with weeping and fear. You have replaced those dark days with a brilliant light that cannot be snuffed out by any amount of darkness. Your peace has come to stay at my house forever. May I never forget what You’ve done for me. I love you, my Daddy. Amen.

Whispers from God:

I love watching you walk in peace and unity. I love seeing you grow in beauty and holiness. It was my plan from the beginning—for you to live in harmony.

A Thought to Ponder:

A messed up life is all God needs to do a glorious makeover. ~ Amy

No comments: