Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Every Moment


Verse of the Day:

Ecclesiastes 3:12

NIV: “I know that there is nothing better for men than to be happy and do good while they live.”

The Message: “So I’ve made up my mind that there’s nothing better for us men and women than to have a good time in whatever we do…”

A Prayer:

Father,

I am in complete awe of the work You have done in my heart. You have filled my heart with joy and shown me how to live life to the fullest no matter what I’m doing. I find joy in doing mundane things because of You. Your love has taught me to live in the moment—how to sing and dance in the midst of trials. Every day is a treasured gift. I thank You for each and every second of breath that is in me. I praise You for lifting worry, fear, and any trace of anxiety from my soul and spirit. I am amazed at the way Your peace covers my spirit and lifts my heart! I love you, my Daddy. Amen.

Whispers from God:

Breathe in My love and you will experience life more fully. I am truly the way and the life your spirit longs for. Every desire of your heart and soul can be found in Me. I will quench your hunger and thirst for refreshment as you let Me be your everlasting source.

A Thought to Ponder:

Every moment is an opportunity to breathe in the love of God and smile. ~ Amy

No comments: