Thursday, April 1, 2010

Living Hope


Verse of the Day

I Peter 1:3

NIV: “Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.”

The Message: “What a God we have! And how fortunate we are to have him, this Father of our Master Jesus. Because Jesus was raised from the dead, we’ve been given a brand-new life and have everything to live for, including a future in heaven—and the future starts now!”

A Prayer

Father,
I praise You for the gift You have given me in Jesus Christ! I am overcome with gratitude for the new life You have given me through Your son, the Messiah. Your gift has changed me forever. Every day is a day of hope and new life because of Your love. May Your living hope always fill my heart. I love you, my Daddy. Amen.

Whispers from God

Every moment of every day I am waiting for you, my beloved child, to come sit at my feet. I long to pour more of my living hope into your soul.

A Thought to Ponder:

We can rejoice in all circumstances because of the hope and life we have in Christ Jesus. ~ Amy

No comments: