Saturday, April 7, 2012

Resurrection Joy


Matthew 28:6
"He is not here, for He has risen, just as He said. Come, see the place where He was lying.” NAS

While looking out my back window, I noticed the wind gently blowing the beautiful flower blossoms and the new leaves that had emerged. The smells of spring were blowing in from outside and reminding me of the new life that had recently come forth. I was overcome by the Spirit of God and His amazing love. His presence was overpowering. His love stunned me just like it does every single day. His voice reminded me of the joy of the Easter season. He beckoned Me with His words to once again let His love renew my spirit. I heard Him whisper in the perfect love language that only He can speak.

I am risen! Celebrate My resurrection. Come live fully in Me every moment of every day. Don't give one thought to the difficulties of life on earth. For these are light and momentary troubles in the world. Keep your eyes fixed on Me and all things unseen. As you live in Me, you will rise up on eagles' wings and soar continually. Don't be afraid of anything I ask you to do. Simply obey Me. Live in the fullness of My joy. Shout to the world of My goodness. Glorify My name so that those in need of Me will know the truth of who I am. Let this day be a day of new beginnings: a day to rejoice in My perfect love for you. My heart longs for you, My beloved bride. I am coming back for you and will live with you for all eternity. Come with Me to high places and never stop singing praises over all you have found in the gift of the cross.

His words lifted my soul and filled me up to overflowing with joy and exuberance. His love awakened me once again. My heart was overcome with gratitude and I praised Him for His beauty.

A Prayer

Beloved Jesus,

You are beautiful. You are amazing. You are incredible. Thank You for the glorious gift You have given mankind by dying on the cross to pay the penalty for our sins. Thank You for bearing the indescribable pain so that we can live fully and freely. Thank You for coming into the world and offering us salvation and letting us live in Your love for all eternity. Lord, we know we could never repay You for what You have done for us. But we come to you with humility and sit at Your feet to worship and adore You for all that You are. Your love lifts our countenance. Your love gives us hope. Your love heals our broken hearts. Your love allows us to give to the needy, to share the Good News to the lost, and to forgive the ones who have hurt us. Your love conquers all of the darkness and awakens our souls. We will be eternally grateful for YOU. We love You with all of our hearts. Amen.

Thought for the Day

The resurrection of Christ is the only hope for our world.
 
LIVE ABUNDANTLY!
Amy 

No comments: