Thursday, March 4, 2010

Perfected Faith


Verse of the Day: Psalm 66:10

NIV: “For you, O God, tested us; you refined us like silver.”

The Message: “He trained us first, passed us like silver through refining fires.”

A Prayer:

Father,

I could have never dreamed that I would be thanking You today for the ways You have tested me. The refining process has been far from easy…But it has been worth it all. I have learned to trust You completely. Thank You for loving me enough to mold me into a strong woman of faith. I love you, my Daddy. Amen.

Whispers from God:

My tests are always for your own benefit.

A Thought to Ponder:

Faith is perfected when it passes through refining fires. ~ Amy

1 comment:

Julie said...

Love your heart shared here, friend... as usual you always see such beauty around you...

Love you,