Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Becoming Brighter


Verse of the Day: II Corinthians 3:18

NIV: “And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.”

The Message: “Nothing is between us and God, our faces shining with the brightness of his face. And so we are transfigured much like the Messiah, our lives gradually becoming brighter and more beautiful as God enters our lives and we become like him.”

A Prayer:

Father,

The closer I grow to Your heart, the more beautiful You make my life. You have completely transformed me. You came and rescued me from darkness and filled my heart with light. May Your face always shine upon my face and Your glory be seen through my eyes. I love you, my Daddy. Amen.

Whispers from God:

I love revealing My glory through your life.

A Thought to Ponder:

The light of Christ in us makes a huge difference in the world. ~ Amy

No comments: