Friday, February 12, 2010

The Path of Life


Verse of the Day: Psalm 16:11


NIV: “You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence.”

The Message: “Now you’ve got my feet on the life path, all radiant from the shining of your face. Ever since you took my hand, I’m on the right way.”

A Prayer:

Father,

I am filled with joy for the way You have loved me. I thank You from the bottom of my heart for leading me to the path of life, where I’ve found an endless supply of hope, faith, and love. You have patiently waited as I veered off the path at times. May I always hold Your hand and never let it go. I love you, my Daddy. Amen.

Whispers from God:

My hand is always waiting for you to grasp.

A Thought to Ponder:

Walking hand in hand with God leads us to the path of LIFE. ~ Amy

1 comment:

Julie said...

I love this one, Amy... especially, "my hand is always waiting for you to grasp." It bring up quite the image to my mind... a little girl reaching for the big, safe hand of her daddy. Love this!