Thursday, February 4, 2010

One Flesh

Verse of the Day: Genesis 2:24

NIV: “For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh.”

The Message: “Therefore a man leaves his father and mother and embraces his wife. They become one flesh.”

A Prayer:

Father,

Thank You for the incredible gift of marriage. What an amazing miracle it is to experience such deep, intimate love. I praise You for the great work You have done in my heart. You have taught me how to truly love my husband. You have molded my husband into a strong, mighty man. You have created unity that cannot be broken. No man can break the bond of our hearts. We are one, and I will be forever grateful. I love you, my Daddy. Amen.

Whispers from God:

My love is what binds two hearts together.

A Thought to Ponder:

God has the power to take two broken hearts and bind them together into one flesh. ~ Amy

No comments: