Wednesday, February 10, 2010

No Fear


Verse of the Day: Hebrews 13:6

NIV: "So we say with confidence, ‘The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?’"

The Message: "We can boldly quote, ‘God is there, ready to help; I’m fearless no matter what; Who or what can get to me?’ "

A Prayer:

Father,

Thank You for surrounding me with a legion of angels. I sense Your light illuminating through and in me. Your presence has become a beacon of light in my life. I feel Your Spirit with me continually. You have cleansed all fear out of my heart. I stand with boldness to face the mission You have for my life. I praise and honor You for Your goodness. I love you, my Daddy. Amen.

Whispers from God:

When your life is anchored in Me, there is nothing to fear.

A Thought to Ponder:

A heart fully dependent on God has no fear. ~ Amy

2 comments:

Tea with Tiffany said...

I love your quote. Dependency is key. Trust is required. :) Have a great week/end.

Amy Lynne said...

Thanks, Tiffany!