Monday, January 4, 2010

Pray Without Ceasing

Verse of the Day: I Thessalonians 17-18

KJV: “Pray without ceasing. In everything give thanks for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.”

The Message: “Pray all the time. Thank God no matter what happens. This is the way God wants you who belong to Christ Jesus to live.”

A Prayer:

Father,

Thank You for the gift of life. Thank You for Your great love, mercy, and grace. Thank You for the way you make everything new in Your time. Thank You for the destiny you have planned out for me and for loving me just as I am. Make me a mighty woman of prayer. Give me the desire to pray without ceasing. Draw me continually to Your Spirit and to Your Truth. Woo me into Your arms and onto my knees. Let prayer be the most important part of my day. I love you, my Daddy. Amen

Whispers from God:

Come all of you who are heavy-laden, fall on your knees and talk to Me.

A Thought to Ponder:

A day without prayer is like a day without sunshine. ~ Amy

No comments: