Wednesday, January 6, 2010

For Our Good


Verse of the Day: Romans 8:28

NIV: “And yet we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.”

The Message: “That’s why we can be so sure every detail in our lives of love for God is worked into something good.”

Father,

Thank You for Your amazing love. Thank You for loving me beyond my expectations. Thank You for taking every painful circumstance in my life and turning it into something good for me. Help me to continually see the good You are creating out of the difficulties in this life. Let me continually praise You whether I see good or not. I love you, my Daddy. Amen.

Whispers from God:

Open your heart and listen for My voice. My words will comfort you as you wait to see the good I am creating for your life. I am with you always, waiting to show you My love.

A Thought to Ponder:

Good always comes out of loving God. ~ Amy

No comments: