Thursday, January 14, 2010

Be Still


Verse of the Day: Psalm 46:10

NIV: “Be still and know that I am God…”

The Message: “Step out of the traffic! Take a long, loving look at me; your High God…”

A Prayer:

Father,

Thank You for teaching me how to be still and rest in Your presence. Thank You for the serenity You bring to my every day life. I am in awe that I get to taste bits of heaven while I’m still on this earth. What joy You bring me by surrounding me with Your Spirit. Let me continue to taste the heavenly realm each day as I seek Your face. Help me to regularly slip away out of the fast pace of life and simply be still. I love you, my Daddy. Amen.

Whispers from God:

Come and enter My presence and find the treasures Your heart longs for.

A Thought to Ponder:

Being still before God nourishes the soul. ~ Amy

No comments: