Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sisters

On a bright, sunny day while jogging through my neighborhood, God gave me glimpses of a vision He had for my life. The dream grew in my heart and I began envisioning a group of women coming together to connect, laugh, and pray. God's dream was for me to form a sisterhood of women to share life's ups and downs with.

The vision remained in the back of my mind for nearly a decade, until 9 months ago when God beckoned me to step out and begin forming a group.

I asked two friends to join me as I was seeking God for His guidance in turning my vision into reality. For 8 months the two friends patiently journeyed with me as I was sorting through the details of the dream God had placed in my heart.

On September 30, 2009 it became official...I held the Kick-off meeting of The LIVE LOVE LAUGH Club in my living room. We shared our hearts, we prayed together, we began the journey of true sisterhood.

May God bind our hearts together in unity as sisters--as we seek to live, love, and laugh more!

No comments: