Saturday, January 21, 2012

Strength


I remember times when the trials in my life were so intense that I felt as though I couldn't go on. In my weakness, I fell onto my knees and Jesus lifted me up. He is the strength we all need. And the beauty of following Jesus is how we can fall into His arms over and over again.

A Prayer:

Beloved Jesus,

I thank You for Your kindness and Your great love. I thank You for the way You lift up Your people. Thank You for Your encouragement. Thank You for always coming through in Your perfect timing. I hear You whispering to me to pray for strength for the body of Christ. So many people are struggling at this moment with many kinds of trials. Lord, I ask You to lift up Your Church today. Bless each one of Your children with peace. Give each believer Your strength to carry on. Give them the revelation that You are their strength. Let them hold onto You and Your promises. Lift their spirits and give them the energy they need to do all You've called them to do. Lift up the sad ones and fill them Your joy. Lift up the brokenhearted ones and heal their hearts. Strengthen Your Church and make us a strong tower for the world to see. In Your mighty name. Amen.

Psalm 61:3 (KJV)

For you have been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy.

2 Corinthians 12:9 (KJB)

And he said unto me, my grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Live Abundantly!
Amy

No comments: