Saturday, March 13, 2010

More Than Enough


Verse of the Day: Job 39:11

NIV: “Will you rely on him for his great strength? Will you leave the heavy work to him?”

The Message: “He’s hugely strong, yes, but could you trust him, would you dare turn the job over to him?”

Father,

You never cease to amaze me. Your strength is more than I’ll ever need. If I had known life could be this peaceful I would have trusted Your strength so much sooner. You are everything You promised You would be. I am in awe at how you continually encourage me and provide every thing I need. You have taught me how to live in Your promises. Your strength lifts me up and makes my spirit soar. I am so grateful. I love you, my Daddy. Amen.

Whispers from God:

You can trust My plans for you. I will always catch you when you fall. My strength is more than enough for you.

A Thought to Ponder:

Life is glorious when we let go and let God be in charge of our lives. ~ Amy


1 comment:

Julie said...

Loved this one, Amy... so very true