Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Crown of Life


Verse of the Day: James 1:12

NIV: “Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.”

The Message: “Anyone who meets a testing challenge head on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life.”

A Prayer:

Father,

I am grateful for the crown of life You have placed upon my head. I am grateful for the trials that have pushed me right into Your arms. Without the challenges, I doubt I would have turned to You for help. I am truly a blessed woman. You have given me a rich life. I have found what my heart was looking for. Your love is all I’ll ever need. I love you, my Daddy. Amen.

Whispers from God:

Turn toward Me and let me breathe new life into your spirit.

A Thought to Ponder:

Perseverance is the key that opens the door to an abundant life. ~ Amy

No comments: