Monday, January 18, 2010

More Than We Can Imagine


Verse of the Day: Ephesians 3:20


NIV: “Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us.”

The Message: “God can do anything, you know—far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams! He does it not by pushing us around but by working within us, his Spirit deeply and gently within us.”

A Prayer:

Father,

I am in awe of the amazing things you have done for me. I could have never imagined, in my wildest dreams, how You have freed my heart, or how You have created such beauty in my marriage. You outdo Yourself with every miracle You give me. I love how You are an "Over-the-top" God! You have certainly gone over the top in blessing my life. May I never forget what You have done for me. Let me live every day of my life expecting You to do things greater than I can imagine. I love you, my Daddy. Amen.

Whispers from God:

Expect great things from Me. Never settle for less than My best for you.

A Thought to Ponder:

Real joy begins with expecting God to do more than we can imagine. ~ Amy

No comments: