Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Far More Than Meets The Eye


Verse of the Day: 2 Corinthians 4:18

NIV: “So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.”

The Message: “There’s far more than meets the eye. The things we see now are here today, gone tomorrow. But the things we can’t see now will last forever.”

A Prayer:

Father,

Thank You for surrounding me with angels. Thank You for pouring out Your Spirit upon me. Though I haven’t seen You, I know You are with me always. Your presence is so real. Your light permeates my soul and lifts my spirit. May I continually focus on You and Your eternal love and goodness. Let the unseen things be my greatest focus. I love you, my Daddy. Amen.

Whispers from God:

Focus on Me and My love and you will soar.

A Thought to Ponder:

Heaven comes down to earth when we recognize there is far more than meets the eye. ~ Amy

No comments: