Monday, January 11, 2010

Contentment


Verse of the Day: I Timothy 6:6

NIV: “But Godliness with contentment is great gain.”

The Message: “A devout life does bring wealth, but it’s the rich simplicity of being yourself before God.”

A Prayer:

Father,

Thank You for teaching me where true wealth lies. Your love has shown me what real life is. It has been in this season of not having an abundance of material possessions that I have found true abundance. I have come to love the simplicity of being myself in Your presence. I have come to a place of peace and contentment in You. I love you, my Daddy. Amen.

Whispers from God:


You will always find what your soul longs for in My presence. Nothing will ever satisfy your soul fully but Me and My love.

A Thought to Ponder:

True riches are found in sitting at the feet of Jesus. ~ Amy

No comments: