Saturday, October 13, 2012

Liar Liar: Book Review



Recently I read a great eBook, Liar Liar by Sundi Jo Graham. The message in Sundi Jo's book is powerful. It has great potential to change lives.
She addresses a topic that affects all of our lives. At one time or another we experience toxic words and lies that impact our lives in a negative way.

When I was younger, my life was defined by lies. Being the product of a broken home and an abusive relationship, I believed that I was worthless and unlovable. By seeking to know Christ, the lies dissipated and I began embracing the truth of God's perfect love for me. So much pain could have been eliminated in my past if I had read a testimony like Sundi Jo shares in this book.

It's a short book that can be read in one sitting. Yet, her words touch the soul deeply. Sundi Jo transparently shares her struggles and how she was able to get free from the lies that were sabotaging her life. Her story is an inspiring example of how a life can be changed dramatically by believing and embracing the truth.

Grab your copy here for $2.99. 


Live Abundantly!
Amy

Disclaimer: I am honored to be a part of the launch team for the Liar Liar book. I received a complimentary copy of the book and the opportunity to interact with the other team members. I am not receiving any payment for my participation. And I am not getting paid for my written reviews. I am delighted to help Sundi Jo get the message out about her new eBook.

No comments: